Crowd Control Barrier Cover Hire
For Hire: Plain Black CCB covers
Made for TFH fences
Use alone or combine with custom covers for a prestige look
For a quote please call us on 1800 781 814
Crowd Control Barrier Cover Hire
We hire out plain black crowd control barrier covers for TFH crowd control barrier covers. The covers are made from black solution dyed stretch material meaning they fit over TFH CCBs perfectly. They are double sided and non transparent.
TFH barriers are widely available on the East Coast. They are the premiere event hire company for CCBs. Their barriers are 2.5m x 1.1m and our covers are designed to cover all but the feet or the barrier allowing wind to pass underneath.
Perfect for events on a budget that want to create a sophisticated look for otherwise empty CCBs. Some clients have mixed custom printed covers with plain black to great effect.
When you hire our covers ensure you leave enough time to receive them. Couriers can take up to 5 days to deliver to some parts of Australia. We only hire our covers to clients on the East Coast due to the long travel times to the west coast.
Crowd control barrier banners are often used for sporting events, festivals and premieres.
If you would prefer to buy your own custom printed sleeves or compliment the ones you hire then please visit our crowd control barrier jacket page for more information.
Why hire a CCB cover?
Let’s face it, CCBs are not the prettiest things.
Over the past few years we have been asked by event companies for hire covers to hide the CCB. We were resistant because of the varied types and sizes of CCBs. By using the TFH CCB we are now able to provide the service.
If the budget just won’t stretch to a full set of customised CCB covers then utilise hire covers to fill the spaces.
Hire covers can be used for all types of events from sporting events to weddings.
How To Install
To install a stretch polyester sleeve:
- Only use TFH 2.5m x 1.1m CCB Covers. The covers will not fit on any other CCB.
- Apply the top half of one side, gently ensuring that the top holes match up with the locks.
- On the other side of the CCB, gently pull the fabric so that it easily extends beyond the locks and then guide the locks through the holes.
To remove a stretch polyester CCB
- Ensure that the cover is dry. Covers need to be air dried before sending back.
- Do not tumble dry
- Remove the covers gently by following the reverse method installation.
- Note any damaged covers and inform us.
CCB Cover Hire - Black
- Perfect for events that want to create an impact but are limited by budget.
- Use in the combination with branded barrier covers for a prestige look at a fraction of the cost.
- Our hire covers are rented out for 1 week including the transit time allowing loads of time for bump in and bump out.
- Simple to install – just place over the top of the CCB and adjust over the locks.
- Delivered and picked up from you door.
We generally hire our covers in 3 day periods which covers the event plus bump in and out. We can arrange for longer periods too.
You don’t need to clean the covers although we expect that they are returned in good condition.
Return the covers to us dry. We include laundering the covers in the price of hire but it is vital that the covers are dry so they do not become odorous.
We can repair most issues with the covers. Replacement costs need to paid if the covers are lost or damaged.
A typical 1 week hire costs $10 per cover plus delivery back and forth.
It becomes more economical to buy your own set of covers if you are using covers frequently, or if you intend to use them for over 2 weeks.
No, our covers are specifically designed to fit TFH crowd control barriers only. If you are a fence hire company and would like to purchase your own set of hire covers then please get in touch with us.