Aluminium Composite Panel Signs
Aluminium Composite Signs
Suitable for outdoor or indoor use
Heavy duty signage for buildings
Up to 2.4m long boards available
Custom sizes and shapes
Aluminum Composite Panel Signage
Aluminium composite sign panels are some of the most common types of signs. Generally seen as permanent signage for businesses aluminium is a long life signage product.
ACP is made with two thin outer layers of aluminium wrapped around a foam core. This gives the product its lightness and also its strength. Aluminium will last a lot longer than corrugated plastic or foamboard so it is used for building signage where the application is longer than 12 months.
Aluminium composite material signs are used on building sites where the sign can be taken from job to job. ACP is virtually unbreakable with normal wear and tear and signs can last up to 7 years depending on their exposure to UV light.
Aluminium composite panel for signages are made by applying a long term PVC sticker to the face of the panel. The sticker is generally laminated to prolong the life of the print. A telltale sign that an alumimum sign needs replacing is that it will look sunburnt. Signs that look red or cracked with age should be refaced or replaced.
ACP can be cut into custom shapes with an CNC router and has numerous application methods depending on the use.
To get a quote on an ACP sign please contact us here.
If you are considering a permanent sign for your business then you should consider aluminium composite panel sign boards. This type of sign is widely used for business signage because of its hard wearing capabilities and how well it presents.
ACP can be cut into custom shapes and it can be applied on a wide variety of backings.
Composite signs are very good for way finding signage as well. ACP is often used for awning signage or for fascia signs.
Aluminium signs are often used as metal panel signs supported by posts. Composite cannot be bent by the forces of nature and it is waterproof
How To Install
Installing aluminium signs:
- Use rapid set adhesive to glue straight onto smooth surfaces.
- Align with a spirit level to ensure the sign is level
To install aluminium signs with rivets:
- Screw through the sign and backing
- Apply the rivet
- Use a coloured rivet or cover the rivet head with a small coloured sticker
- Position the canvas locks to securely hold the sign
To install the sign with a stand off bracket:
- Detemine how many stand off brackets you will need to adequately support the sign.
- Apply the bracket into the wall ensuring the sign will be level.
- Align the holes in the sign to the brackets and drill the holes in the sign
- Screw the sign to the brackets.
Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) Signs
- Durable signage that can last years.
- Excellent image reproduction.
- Can be cut into custom shapes.
- Can be easily tiled next to each other to create a seamless look.
- Excellent structural integrity when attached to walls.
Yes, Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) can be cut into different sizes and shapes.
Yes, Alucobond signs are very lightweight but also rigid and durable.
Yes, signs can be gratified. We recommend a non-sacrificial anti-graffiti laminate so that graffiti can be easily removed.
Yes, signs can be changed by removing the self-adhesive sticker however that is not always possible to do cleanly and may cost more than a new sign.
Theoretically yes but ask your local metal recycler.