A Frame Signs
Aluminium Composite Permanent Frames
Replaceable Corflute A-frame Signs
Snaplock Frame Signs
Blackboard Style Frame Signs
A Frame Signs
A frame signs are a highly portable sign that can display information on a flat surface. A-frames signs outdoor are very good in light to moderate winds because of their design. Many businesses will use A-frame sign boards by moving them in and out of their premises each day.
There are a number of different types of sandwich board style signs:
All-weather a frame signs are made from aluminium composite backing. Aluminium composite is water proof and hard wearing. The message on this type of a frame is more permanent.
Corflute inset a frame signs have slots that house corflute signs. Change the message as frequently as you like. The corflute sign inserted into the slots are relatively cheap to produce.
Snap A frame signs. These signs are ideal for indoor applications. The snap feature is the anodised metal edges which snap a poster in place. The message in snap frames is able to be changed in seconds.
Blackboard a frame signs – simply use chalk
How To Install A Frame Signs
- Portable: A-frame signs are lightweight and easy to carry around, making them ideal for events or for businesses that need to bring their signage in every day.
- Eye-catching: Custom A-frame signs can be printed with brightly colored motifs or photos.
- Durable: A-frame signage boards are made of durable materials that can withstand the elements, making them a good investment for businesses or events that want to use them for extended periods of time.
- Affordable: Custom A-frame signs are relatively inexpensive to purchase, making them a cost-effective way to promote your business or sign your event.
- Interchangeable graphics on corflute insert a frames means messages can be changed quickly and easily.
Yes, we offer all types of A-frame signs from replaceable corflute inset signs, blackboard a frames to long life aluminum composite a-frames
There are different sizes in all of our A-Frame signs. Please enquire with our team.
Check with your local council before buying any sign designed to be used outside your premises. Councils may not allow you to use this type of sign on public footpaths or nature strips.
No, A-Frame signs are not heavy. They weigh no more than 6kg and can be carried by all adults.
In order to avoid unsightly screws on the panel, we utilize VHB tape to fasten it onto the A Frame. This not only creates a cleaner look but also ensures a secure hold for the panel. VHB tape is known for its strong bonding capabilities and resistance to weather and temperature changes, making it a reliable choice for outdoor applications.
Yes, we can print two different artworks side by side.