Printed in Australia
4 sizes from 2.1m to 4.7m
Quality poles and bases
Teardrop flag banners are the most professional and persuasive way to market your business outdoors. With their unique tear-shaped design, these flags grab attention and communicate your message loud and clear. Whether you’re looking to increase brand awareness or drive traffic to your location, teardrop banners are the perfect solution.
The best thing about these flags is how easy they are to assemble. You can set up your Teardrop Banner anywhere thanks in part due our fantastic range of bases, which allow for almost any location you want! Single Sided Flag printed (in mirror reverse) or Double sided block out graphics on both sides.
Our teardrop flags and banners come in 4 sizes so you will be able to chose the right size to grab the most attention. Remember biggest isn’t always best and the bigger teardrops are the more they get blown around
2.1m, 2.7m, 3.7m, 4.7m
- Teardrop flags have a distinct unique shape, which sets them apart from other advertising flags. This adds visual appeal to promotional displays.
- The teardrop shape banner design combined with their tall and curved design, makes them highly attention-grabbing.
- Promotional teardrop banners are lightweight and easy to transport. They are designed to be portable and can be quickly assembled and disassembled, making them convenient for events, trade shows, or other promotional activities.
- Teardrop advertising flags can be displayed in various settings. Whether you want to place them on grass, concrete, sand, or other surfaces, they come with a range of base options to accommodate different environments, such as ground stakes, weighted bases, or cross bases.
- Due to their unique shape and tall design, printed teardrop flags offer 360-degree visibility.
A teardrop banner flag is a long teardrop shaped flag supported by a fibreglass pole.
We print our teardrop flags on premium polyester fabric. We use 120 gsm material for our single-sided teardrop banner flag. Then, a double-sided teardrop banner flag is printed on 145 gsm Blockout material and is sewn together.
Yes, we can create your custom-made promotional flag with your own artwork and business logo.
Yes, we can send this upon request.
Yes, our flags are water-resistant. Flags made of these materials can handle rain and moisture to a certain extent. We still recommend not using your flag during heavy rains to maintain the print.
Yes, the flags can withstand a certain degree of wind, but make sure their stands and bases are properly secured by adding extra weight to them. We still recommend not using them in adverse weather conditions to prolong their life.
No. This is optional. You can opt to mount your advertising flags on a wall or beside your booth frame.
No. An advertising flag is easy to install, this can be installed by one person.
- It is possible for your banner to discolour as a result of continuous exposure to outdoor elements, especially from the sun’s radiation. Every few months, ensure you carry out a cleaning routine to ensure your flag is in good shape.
- Wet flags should never be packed up for storage. Be sure to dry it first to avoid creasing, mildew, and mould growth.
- In high winds and strong rain, it is always advisable to take down the flags.