Aluminium Composite Panel Signs
How to Aluminium Composite SIgns
Installing aluminium signs:
- Use rapid set adhesive to glue straight onto smooth surfaces.
- Align with a spirit level to ensure the sign is level
To install alumium signs with rivets:
- Screw through the sign and backing
- Apply the rivet
- Use a coloured rivet or cover the rivet head with a small coloured sticker
- Position the canvas locks to securely hold the sign
To install the sign with a stand off bracket:
- Detemine how many stand off brackets you will need to adequately support the sign.
- Apply the bracket into the wall ensuring the sign will be level.
- Align the holes in the sign to the brackets and drill the holes in the sign
- Screw the sign to the brackets.
If you are considering a permanent sign for your business then you should consider alumimium composite panel signs. This type of sign is widely used for business signage because of its hard wearing capabilities and how well it presents.
ACP can be cut into custom shapes and it can be applied on a wide variety of backings.
Composite signs are very good for way finding signage as well. ACP is often used for awning signage or for fascia signs.
Aluminium signs are often used as metal panel signs supported by posts. Composite cannot be bent by the forces of nature and it is waterproof.
Q&A Aluminium Composite Signs
Q. Can aluminium panels be cut into custom shapes?
A. Yes, ACP can be cut into different sizes and shapes.
Q. Are Alucobond signs light?
A. Yes, alucobond signs are very lightweight but also rigid and durable.
Q. Are aluminium signs used for permanent signs?
A. Yes, aluminium is one of the longest lasting signs. Only hand painted signs will last longer but there are not many traditional signwriters anymore.
Q. Can aluminium signs be graffitied?
A. Yes, signs can be graffitied. We recommend a non-sacrificial anti graffiti laminate so that graffiti can be easily removed.
Q. Can aluminium signs be resurfaced?
A. Yes, signs can be changed by removing the self adhesive sticker however that is not always possible to do cleanly and may cost more than a new sign.
Q. Can alumimium composite be recycled?
A. Theoretically yes but ask your local metal recycler.
Products Like This
Get In Touch With Us