Media walls are ideal as a branded backdrop for television or photographs. Every post game interview and even events like the Oscars could not do without branded backdrops. They are a brilliant way of associating the event sponsor with the event. As photo backdrops they become a subliminal permanent memory.
Our media walls come in different widths. We offer our media walls in 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m widths.
Pop up media walls stretch a polyester skin over an aluminium frame. Polyester is a perfect backdrop for photography. The fabric reflects less light than a glossier PVC banner. Flash photography and harsh lighting do not create hash shadows with fabric media walls. Lens flare is rare.
Tools are not required for installation. The hardware is made from a very lightweight aluminium tube. The hardware and skin pack down into a small carry bag, making them practical to transport from event to event. They take up very little space in storage
Stretch fabric displays can be one component of integrated branding at trade show stands. Many trade displays use media walls to partition space.
To install a media wall
- Layout the aluminium tube frame on the ground.
- Check that all the parts are there and that there is no damage to the tubes or feet.
- Attach the feet to the corresponding bottom tube section.
- Assemble the rest of the frame.
- Starting from the top, pull the polyester skin over the frame.
- Adjust the skin to ensure there are no pulls or distortions. it needs to be evenly tight over the frame.
- Use the zipper along the bottom edge of the skin to lock it into place.
Do not use stretch fabric walls for outdoor applications. Damage is likely to occur if the wind is strong.
We also offer matt PVC as an alternative to stretch fabric walls. Media Wall Banner is typically seen at TV press conferences.
For a quote please call us on 1800 781 814 or send us a message[yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist][yith_compare_button]