Gazebo banners have been designed by Focus Banners to attach to existing side walls on temporary gazebos.
Often commercial marquees, whether purchased or hired will come with side walls as part of the package. The challenge is to create a branded visitor experience without replacing the walls. Conventional materials like vinyl are unsuitable to these applications because of their weight and inability to sit in place properly.
The solution that Focus Banners offers is to use lightweight polyester fabric which is beautifully digitally printed. The banners are applied to the marquee using velcro with the soft hoop side of the velcro stitched onto the back of the banner and the harder hook side applied to the gazebo wall with removable self adhesive velcro. The edges are finished with velcro tabs which attach around the legs of the marquee.
Our printed marquee banners are able to be used in various other capacities as well. They can be used at trade shows and brand activations attached to a wall, temporary fence, crowd control barrier or simply between some star pickets.
Our printed gazebo banners come with various options:
- Option One: Finished with eyelets all around.
- Option Two: Finished with velcro tabs on the sides and eyelets on the top and bottom edge.
- Option Three: Finished with velcro tabs on the sides and velcro stitched to the top of the marquee side wall.
With our custom printed marquee walls we have a few different choices of material:
- Polyester Mesh: Ideal if you prefer to have the breeze flow through the gazebo.
- 500D fabric: This is the same waterproof fabric as the canopy of your gazebo.
- PVC Vinyl: This is a heavy duty waterproof solution.