- How to Install
- Product Info
Custom Printed Deck Chairs
Brand your event with custom branded deck chairs. Made from Australian hardwood, these deckchairs are very durable and will stand up to the roughest treatment.
Perfect for event hire companies, event venues or event organisers whose clients will use them multiple times, or have multiple clients that will use them. Promotional deckchairs often seen in bars or outdoor cinemas. We offer wholesale or trade pricing on our printed deckchairs.
There are two methods of printing available:
- Digital Print Deckchair Slings: printed on heavy duty polyester. This offers the widest range of print possibilities for deck chair seats. Photo-like reproduction. Numerous and graduating colours. Patterns like stripes.
- Screenprinted Deckchair Slings: silk screen printed onto outdoor polyester. This method is preferable for long term outdoor use. The design is restricted to plain colour backgrounds and 3 colour print. It is not recommended for larger designs covering all of the deck chair seat.
Please get in touch with us for a quote.
How to Install
To install your branded deck chair fabric:
1. Layout the deck chair in position.
2. Take the top end of the sling over the top of the deck chair.
3. Thread the small pocket under the bottom member at the top of the chair thread it into the gap.
4. Pull the end pocket through the gap between the members.
5. Thread the small dowel through the length of the the pocket
6. Straighten the sling and repeat the process for the bottom pocket.
We also offer other branded furniture options with custom printed directors chairs as well as inflatable sofa chairs.
Please get in touch with us for a custom quote
The life of a deck chair
The type of print that you choose will depend on how long you want the sling to last. Digital print deck chair slings are ideal for short term promotions or events. Digital print can produce amazing image reproduction but dye sublimated print is not UV stable over extended periods of time.
Screen printing limits what is printed but it is much longer lasting. You can expect to get two years from screen printed deck chair slings.
If you are planning to use deck chairs for an event, you may want to consider printing custom slings but hiring the deck chairs themselves. We work with hire companies who will swap their usual slings for your tailor made slings.
Q. What type of deck chair printing and frame is right for me?
Q. Do we have minimum quantities?
Q. Do we hire deck chairs for events?
Q. Can I interchange slings for different businesses or events?