Corrugated Plastic Signs
Suitable for building sites and real estate
5mm or 3mm boards
Up to 3m long boards available
Custom sizes and shapes
- How to Install
- Product Info
Corflute is an incredibly versatile and lightweight signage option. Itis easily installed on any structure or fencing with cable ties. This rigid, flat substrate will reproduce your artwork at a high print quality so that your branding will stand out.
The main uses of corflute include real estate signage, construction safety signage and election campaigns. Durability isn’t an issue as corflute signs can be reused time and time again. At Focus we pride ourselves on the quality of our finished print and working closely with our clients to produce their signage needs. We even have our own creative design team that are more than happy to create a design that will get your message across.
We use the highest quality inks and print directly on to the board making sure there are no air bubbles or creases
How to Install
Installing corflute signs is very easy. To install corflute on fencing:
- Position the corflute on the fence ensuring the top edge is straight.
- Use cable ties to fasten the top corners if the sign has eyelets. Do not over tighten and cause the edges to collapse.
- If the sign doesn’t have eyelets, check the way the cores run before making a small incision in the sign to allow for a cable tie to be passed through. Make a second incision for the cable tie to wrap through in another channel, not down the same channel or it will easily pull through.
- Check that the sign is level before applying the bottom row and tightening the top row.
To install a corflute sign on a wooden stake:
- Request that your corflute is made with two eyelets in the centre of the sign, top and bottom.
- Use a cable tie to thread through the eyelets and around the stake.
- If your sign has no eyelets, use tek screws and large washers to affix the sign to the stake
Other Possibilities with Corflute
Corflute is a versatile signage material. It is basically corrugated plastic so anything you can create with cardboard can be created with corflute. The only difference is that coreflute is very durable.
Signs can be easily cut into custom sizes, or even custom shapes. Corflute can be made into bollard toblerone signs. It can even be used to make retail displays and packaging.
Q. Can corflute be cut into custom shapes?
A. Yes, corflute can be cut into different sizes and shapes.
Q. Do we make corflute toblerones?
A. Yes, we make corflute signs for bollards. These are often referred to as toblerones because of their shape.
Q. Do we make corflute packaging?
A. We do make some corflute packaging if we are provided with the cutting instructions.
Q. How long do corflute signs last outside?
A.Signs made out of 5mm corrugated plastic can last 2-3 years outdoors
Q. What is the largest corflute sign you can make?
A. We can print up to 3 metre corflute signs