- How to Install
- Product Info
A-frame signs are a highly portable sign that can display information on a flat surface. A-frames are very good in light to moderate winds because of their design. Many businesses will use A-frame signs by moving them in and out of their premises each day.
There are a number of different types of sandwich board style signs:
- All-weather a frame signs are made from aluminium composite backing. Aluminium composite is water proof and hard wearing. The message on this type of a frame is more permanent.
- Corflute inset a frame signs have slots that house corflute signs. Change the message as frequently as you like. The corflute sign inserted into the slots are relatively cheap to produce.
- Snap A frame signs. These signs are ideal for indoor applications. The snap feature is the anodised metal edges which snap a poster in place. The message in snap frames is able to be changed in seconds.
- Blackboard a frame signs – simply use chalk
How to Install
How to Install A-Frame Signs
1. Carry the A-frame to its resting position
2. Open the a-frame sign to its fullest extent and lock in the hinges
3. In windy areas it may be necessary to add a weight to the legs
If you have any questions about our range of A Frame Signs please call us on 1800 781 814 or contact us here.
What A-Frame Sign is best for me?
See Also: All About A-Frame Signs
A frame sign boards are an ideal signage solution for retail stores, hotels, restaurants and pubs. Real estate agents and even tradesmen use these signs because of their portability. A frame signs for schools are perfect for relaying messages to parents without them having to enter the school grounds. Social distancing a frame signs are effective in maintaining safe personal spacing.
If you have any questions about our range of A Frame Signs please call us on 1800 781 814.
Q. Are there different Types of A-Frame sign?
A. Yes, we offer all types of A-frame signs from replaceable corflute inset signs to long life aluminium composite a-frames
Q. Do A-Frame sign comes in different sizes?
A. There are different sizes in all of our A Frame signs. Please enquire with our team.
Q. Are A-Frame signs allowed by council?
A. Before buying an A-frame sign designed to be used outside your premises. Councils may not allow you to use an A frame sign on public footpaths or nature strips.
Q. Are A-Frame Signs Heavy?
A. No, A-frame signs are not heavy. They weigh no more than 6kg and can be carried by all adults