A Frame Sign
A frame signs are a highly portable sign that can display information on a flat surface. A-frames are very good in light to moderate winds because of their design. Many businesses will use A-frame signs by moving them in and out of their premises each day.
There are a number of different types of sandwich board style signs:
- All-weather a frame signs are made from aluminium composite backing. Aluminium composite is water proof and hard wearing. The message on this type of a frame is more permanent.
- Corflute inset a frame signs have slots that house corflute signs. Change the message as frequently as you like. The corflute sign inserted into the slots are relatively cheap to produce.
- Snap A frame signs. These signs are ideal for indoor applications. The snap feature is the anodised metal edges which snap a poster in place. The message in snap frames is able to be changed in seconds.
- Blackboard a frame signs - simply use chalk
A frame sign boards are an ideal signage solution for retail stores, hotels, restaurants and pubs. Real estate agents and even tradesmen use these signs because of their portability. A frame signs for schools are perfect for relaying messages to parents without them having to enter the school grounds. Social distancing a frame signs are effective in maintaining safe personal spacing.
How to Install A-Frame Signs
- Carry the A-frame to its resting position
- Open the a-frame sign to its fullest extent and lock in the hinges
- In windy areas it may be necessary to add a weight to the legs
If you have any questions about our range of A Frame Signs please call us on 1800 781 814 or contact us here.[yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist][yith_compare_button]